Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas
April 24-30, 2025
Miami – Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and San Juan, Puerto Rico
Bliss Cruise charters are for adults, clothing optional couples only 21 years of age and older. The Bliss cruises are lifestyle-friendly. Nudity or participation is completely voluntary and not compulsory If revealing costumes, adult themes, sensual behavior among adults in private, or nudity may offend you, please contact your travel advisor for options to visit other adult venues.
Couples only, clothing-optional in designated exterior areas of the ship. Clothing is required in public areas including restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, hallways, stairs and elevators. (Nudity or lifestyle activity is not compulsory).
There are no Covid protocols applicable to the Explorer of the Seas Bliss sailing. As of March 2023, the cruise line no longer requires proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test when sailing out of the state of Florida
Before you sail:
Every passenger must accept the terms of the Acceptable Behavior Policy before boarding the ship. If you did not accept the terms during your booking process, then the policy form must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. – Behavior Policy Form
Prior Announcements about Explorer of the Seas:
Please contact Castaways Travel for more information:
Text or call 1-800-470-2020 – (281) 465-4960
Monday – Friday, 9 AM-5 PM, Central (Texas)
Form your own Group-Click here — Travel For Free? Contact James@castawaystravel.com
Back by popular demand that you’ve asked for on spring Bliss charters, the famous RCI Promenade is featured on the Explorer of the Seas where you will get to share the fun and your experiences with other Bliss cruisers. In fact this will be the second time you’ll get to share the Royal Promenade, reminiscent of a European village main street.
You will get pick and choose where to shop, what to buy including bling bling plus bars, a 24-hour cafe (a great venue to snack and people watch) and the famously popular pizza parlor. Featuring creative lighting, and enhanced colors that change frequently, the area is also the centerpiece of cruisers’ activity. The Promenade venue features Bliss evening-themed dance parties, Meet & Greets, pop-up Random Acts of live entertainment and music, surprises and maybe even a parade. It’s a great place to mix & mingle, hook up, hang out and see and be seen among all of your fun-loving old and new friends. Just open your mouth – say hello and you’ll be right at home.
International airports of Miami and Ft Lauderdale serve the greater Miami area and Port of Miami, your departure to sail away.
At both Ports of Call, select from many shoreside events, water sports, diving, snorkeling, and partying clothing optional on a private catamaran especially arranged for you, designed to meet other couples and enjoy an all-over tan, especially in Labadee where you can enjoy the sun on your skin….all over your body. You can also choose playtime back on board, enjoy specialty themes and have great excuses to attend Meet & Greets as well as fun workshops for adults only. It’s fun on the sea with no stop signs.
Your five nights and days will be action-packed with fun and educational events during the day, delicious cuisine, and theme nights plus late-night mischief that will keep you awake to rock and roll. Take your pick from parties, receptions, Meet and Greets as well as dining together to meet new couples. Live music, as well as DJs, will set the pace so you’ll be dropping into bed, totally spent from all the action. Too busy for you? Don’t worry, you can set your own pace for fun and games. No one is grading you so prepare to let loose and have a blast.
Stay tuned for nightly themes to be announced closer to the cruise date in 2025.
These will be available for sale several months before the sailing date so check this site in upcoming months.
Expect more news here including Castaways’ Hotel Room Block and Meet & Greet reception the night before you sail to get acquainted.
Exciting news: For the Bliss nude cruise charter in April 2025, every cabin on the Explorer of the Seas will have emerged from dry dock upgraded by Royal Caribbean in an extensive revitalization program that also added new boutiques, more dining choices, entertainment venues, lounges, and more. High tech leads the way for the latest in entertainment, new cabin appointments, and restaurant upgrades.
FAQs-Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some really good reasons to sign up and ship out on the Bliss Cruise. For first-timers and those with the top 3 burning questions: The answer to all 3 is NO!
- Question # 1: Will I be expected to be nude? NO!
- Question # 2: Will I be expected to join in lifestyle activities with other couples? NO!
- Question # 3 Do I have to dress up or wear a cocktail dress or a tux on a formal night? The most emphatic answer is: NO, and no means NO. Don’t worry, no one cares and no one is there grading your performance. You’re there to have fun at your own pace, at whatever level you and your partner choose.
- Our staff and owners will be on board with you and we’re always available to you.
- Special newcomer orientation is the first day so you can get your questions answered by speakers, Castaways and Bliss owners and host couples.
- No Kids! Couples Only… Adults only 21 and over. Did we mention? It’s “kid-free”
- It’s your option to wear a swimsuit or bottoms only or take it all off, anywhere around the pool, hot tubs, sun deck or exterior lounges, bars and grills. Some type of cover-up or clothing is expected for interior parts of the ship, while docked or at anchor unless announced by the captain. Nudity on your balcony is prohibited while docked in port or at anchor at a port.
- Adventures at ports of call for clothing-optional fun are planned.
- Receptions and other excuses to schmooze with other couples at Meet & Greets for newcomers as well as repeaters will entertain you.
- Workshops and presentations from professionals and medical experts about lifestyle topics, health, and plenty of Q & A opportunities are available to ask those burning questions in the back of your mind.
- Private meet-up areas are specifically set aside to share adult pleasure with other consenting couples, but only if you choose to. It’s “your pleasure, your way.”
- Live music, DJs at the pool daily, and theme parties nightly are plentiful plus performers entertain cruisers throughout the ship.
- Get in the vibe: Bring some fancy or fun costumes and sexy clothing to spice up the evening’s themes. See and be seen….you ARE part of the SCENE, so paste on your party face and get ready to rock. But you are NOT expected to participate if you choose not to.
Itinerary April 24-30, 2025
Ports of Call Pending updates
Details of the ship upgrade
The amped-up Explorer of the Seas® is packed with more ways to play on the most maxed-out getaway ever.
- Hang ten on the added FlowRider® surf simulator or race down The Perfect Storm℠ waterslides.
- Bond over Tuscan eats.
- Or kick off a date at night at bar and club venues throughout the ship nightly.
Ditch the road trip for an action-packed cruise ship, with cruises sailing from Miami. For Royal Caribbean’s vessels in the fleet, including the Explorer, all of them have been transformed in a $500,000,000 upgrade and facelift “Amplified” program. Enhancements include installing exclusive additions for suite guests plus wall-to-wall new staterooms and suites to include new technology and designs throughout the Explorer.
Stay tuned for topless dining in one of the specialty restaurants. Sign up early once it goes on sale….it’s typically a sell-out … and lots of fun for diners AND the wait staff. You do NOT have to be topless to dine there at any time. The best part to visiting a watering hole, look us up at Castaways hospitality venue on the Promendate deck all week where our staff will meet & greet you and your fellow cruiser plus help you sign up for the next Bliss adventure.
Reservations: Call (281) 465-4960, 800-470-2020
*** All itineraries are subject to change without notice.
We urge you to enjoy Florida before and after the cruise. As long as you’ve made the trip, why not add on extra nights to extend your fun in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale areas or along the Atlantic coast? A bonus: Arrive Miami early so you have a cushion of time to count on in case of a trip interruption, flight schedule changes or weather delays. Believe me, unpredictable weather has delayed many cruisers …. some have missted the boat due to uncontrollable weather developments. You don’t want to miss the boat, do you?
You’re invited to attend an optional Castaways Travel Meet & Greet reception at a local hotel usually the night before you board the ship the next day. This is a great way to start your party early, meet new couples and see old friends. Castaways always has a room block at a hotel for pre-cruise accommodations….so just ask about the group rate that should be available early 2025.
Cabins/Suites, Reservations & Rates: Call (281) 465-4960, 800-470-2020 or Book Your Cruise Now – CABINS NOW LIVE ONLINE
Your cabin rate includes dining venues with meal beverages water, tea, coffee, and juices. Specialty restaurants are subject to a supplemental charge per person.
NOTE: Rates are per person/double occupancy, Rates will increase as cabins are sold. Couples Only!
As a Castaways guest on the Bliss Cruise , every couple is invited to attend parties, theme night functions, workshops/playshops, seminars, entertainment, dancing as well as Castaways’ official receptions, Meet & Greet party, as well as Castaways’ complimentary private client appreciation luncheon (must register in advance). Port charges, security, taxes, government fees, tips, and administrative fees are extra and billed separately. Expenses for items listed below are extra and the responsibility of each guest, and not included in your stateroom charge.
- Personal consumption and additional shore excursions are extra charges including
- Retail Shop Charges
- Shore excursions
- Spa services, salon charges
- Specialty Restaurants
- Liquor packages, drinks by the glass, beverages such as soft drinks, and applicable taxes
- Bar service tips
- Dry cleaning or laundry service
The taxes, fees, security, port charges and fees listed below.
- $425/person for all Staterooms
- $475/ person for all Suites
The 3rd and 4th Person in Cabin where accommodations are available.
- $tba/person for all Staterooms
- $tba/ person for all Suites
When you choose a Suite, additional perks are included as amenities for you to enjoy including your Personal service attendant to provide you with special privileges. Extra amenities come with your Suite choice where you will enjoy service to make Spa appointments, arrange dinner reservations, confirm shore excursions arrange dry cleaning.
This list is subject to change by Royal Caribbean.
Suite amenities include:
- Complimentary bites and snacks delivered daily
- Access to the private lounge available 24/7
- Complimentary bar drinks, wine, beer, and liquors in the Suites Lounge
- Custom bath products
- Daily fresh fruit platter
- and much more
- NOTE: Amenities and additions are subject to change, not guaranteed for each cruise
Payment Schedule & Cancellation Policies. Progress payment dates will be modified as the dates below expire. Payment, Terms and Dates are subject to change.
The cost of the cabin includes all meals with basic drinks such as water, coffee and tea. You also have access to seminars, events, parties and entertainment. Specialty restaurants, certain workshops, shore excursions and drink packages are optional cost. See below for port charges, government taxes, basic gratuities, admin fees and security fees.
- $475/person for Suites
- $425/person for Staterooms
The following items are available at an additional cost:
- Alcohol and other beverages plus the bar service gratuities
- Specialty Restaurants
- Casino Play
- Spa Services
- Shore Excursions
- Retail Shop Purchases
There are four main categories of staterooms: Suite, Balcony, Ocean View and Interior. Each stateroom offers a television, telephone, private bath, shower, vanity and even a hair dryer. The cabins have been designed to be a comfortable, relaxing place for you to rest and re-energize after all day of non-stop activities. The larger cabins make a great place for private entertainment.
Progress payment dates will be modified as the dates below expire.
Reservations: Call (281) 465-4960, 800-470-2020
ALERT: Stateroom prices below are subject to change. As cabins are sold, both availability and cabin costs will change.
Price list below is effective August 1, 2023
* Cancellation policy dates remain the same regardless of your booking date.
* Cancellations must be submitted in writing by emailing your cancellation request to email@example.com
Terms & Conditions – Castaways Travel’s Adults-Only Getaways When you approve, complete your reservation, authorize and make your payment to Castaways Travel, you agree you have read, understand, and will abide by the Terms & Conditions of Castaways Travel and its parent company’s Terms & Conditions of Fox Travel/Fox Ascoli Travel, Inc. and Royal Caribbean and cabin you have chosen. You agree in writing to pay for your cruise you authorize Castaways Travel to arrange by entering into a contract for Castaways’ services, to refrain from requesting a chargeback from your credit card company, and agree to be subject to cancellation terms, penalties and fees from both Castaways, Fox Travel and Fox Ascoli Travel, Inc. and travel suppliers, vendors and Celebrity Cruises. All Terms, Conditions, Rates, Pricing, Itinerary, Amenities, Activities, and Shore Excursions are subject to change by Royal Caribbean, Bliss Cruise, Castaways Travel, Fox Travel and Fox Ascoli Travel, Inc.
- All cabins and reservations are double occupancy for one male – one female.
- Any passenger attempting to board the ship without their partner may be denied access and shall not be entitled to a refund. On a case-by-case basis, Bliss Cruise may allow the individual to board with a penalty charge, but this is NOT guaranteed.
- Other single passengers will be allowed on the ship in a cabin only when accompanied by a couple and staying in their cabin.
- The cabin cost includes all meals, except in specialty restaurants, and basic dining drinks such as water, tea, and coffee.
- Beverage and amenity packages are subject to automatic gratuity charges and include taxes.
Any cabin purchased via Castaways Travel for this Bliss Cruise is for the cabin ONLY. Any promotions, offers, specials, temporary rates, or discounts of any type offered by Royal Caribbean to the public or Online for its scheduled itineraries are excluded, are not part of the Bliss Cruise program, and will not be honored. Also, some cabins may have different amenities during a Bliss Cruise charter.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance. Unforeseen situations can cause you to cancel the cruise, return home early or suffer emergency medical treatment in ports of call, onboard, or even before the ship sails. Travel protection insurance provides optional coverage for unforeseen problems such as an unexpected financial change, loss of a job, family emergencies or scheduling conflict, a canceled flight, a serious illness, infection or virus. Some insurance plans may offer options to cancel for any reason. Ask your Castaways travel advisor for these arrangements and explanations.
Reminder: This coverage is available for U.S. residents. Ask your Castaways Cruise Director for details.
Reservations: Call (281) 465-4960 or 800-470-2020 or Book Your Cruise Now – CABINS NOW LIVE ONLINE
How to book online:
- Select the number of guests sharing your cabin
- Choose a deck
- Select your cabin
- Review your selection
- Register an account
- Confirm booking details
- Make a payment (you may also make a reservation only and pay within the due date guidelines)
- Book Your Cruise Now – CABINS NOW LIVE ONLINE
Have your charge card information available to make a deposit and secure your cabin. Also, provide the EXACT names that appear on your valid Passport as well as the Date of Birth for all guests in your cabin.
Do you prefer a cabin with or without a window? Cabins without a window are normally located on the inside corridor of the ship. There are also balcony rooms and suites. Balcony rooms come with an outside patio area where the scenery can be enjoyed without leaving quarters. Suites include a sleeping and dining area with additional amenities. ** If someone in your party is prone to seasickness, choose a cabin that is in a lower level and the middle of the ship.
Having comfortable surroundings is important when going on a week-long cruise. Will you be spending a lot of time in the cabin? Do you want to wake up and drink coffee on the balcony? A small cabin with no window isn’t a good fit for claustrophobic passengers. Make sure to determine your needs ahead of time and book a cabin size accordingly.
Cabins and suites offer a wide range of amenities from Concierge services, to menu upgrades and spa access, to wet bars and butlers in the suite class. Determine which perks will make your vacation complete before finalizing a cabin.
Call (281) 465-4960, 800-470-2020 or Book Your Cruise Now – CABINS NOW LIVE ONLINE
What to Expect On Boarding Day
Arrive Only During Your Time Slot. It is very important that all guests arrive at the terminal within the arrival time slot you selected during the Royal Caribbean check-in process. Those who arrive early will not be able to begin boarding, and those who arrive late will need to wait until we are able to accommodate them in another group. Wear your face mask at all times during the boarding process. This policy is subject to change by the cruise line.
Form your own Group-Click here — Travel For Free? Contact James@castawaystravel.com