Nude Beaches & More (See also Travel.nude.com) for U.S. regional, Caribbean and European naturist resorts)
Nude Beaches: Sun your buns for day tripping off conventional cruise ships Take a look at the list of some sun spots below…We’ve been to every destination, too. Disclaimer: This information below is NOT guaranteed and is subject to change by the local ruling powers as well as resort owners. Always ask the locals before you drop your drawers.
Start from Florida: https://www.visitflorida.com/en-us/florida-beaches/nude.html
– – – – – – – –
Cozumel, take a taxi to Mezcalito’s Beach, about 15-20 minutes from San Miguel, the only town on Cozumel. Mezcalitos is at the dead end (eastern end) of the only east/west road in the center of the island and has a great bar and restaurant. Nude beach to the north of the bar. See:Mezcalitos
– – – – – – – –
St Martin, Orient (nude) Beach is close by Philipsburg on the Dutch side where most cruise ships dock…about 30 minutes more or less….depending upon traffic.
NOTE: Due to the 2017 Hurricane Irma, facilities may be limited at Orient Beach. Nude use is limited to the beach only in front of Club Orient Resort. Free use of the beach. Bars and bistros, facilities nearby…in the re-construction stage in 2018.
– – – – – – –
18 of Europe’s Best Nude Beaches
See some surprising and little-known nude beaches where you can drop your drawers
– – – – – – – –
Couples Sans Souci – Ocho Rios has a private nude beach. Limited day passes and restrictions apply. Contact resort FIRST before just showing up.1-800-Couples. About 5-10 minutes from the Ocho Rios cruise dock
– – – – – – – –
St. Barts, Grand Saline (Anse de Grande Saline) and Governeur’s Beach (Anse de Governeur), both on the south side of the island, are about 10-20 minutes from town. Parking limited. Beaches are rustic with no facilities Free usage.
NOTE: Due to the 2017 Hurricane Irma, facilities may be limited on the island. and in the re-construction stage in 2018.
– – – – – –
The Natural on Curacao….the only clothing optional resort on the ABC Islands (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao). Adults only. Singles & Couples. The Natural is single friendly, lesbian and gay friendly. Day visitors welcome. Several beaches and the most beautiful dive and snorkel spots are within a stone’s throw away. The resort is about 20 minutes by car from Willemstad, the cruise port. Nearby you can visit restaurants, beaches, dive spots, too.
Here’s a Trip Report from Aquele: I visited The Natural on te island Curacao. It’s the only clothing optional resort on the ABC Islands (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao). Clothing optional means that naturism is permitted, but not mandatory. They respect your choice whether or not to wear clothes by the pool, on the sun terraces or on the porch of your bungalow. They are gay friendly, single friendly, etc. Everyone is welcome. Visitors for one day have to pay Naf. 10,-. The small-scale resort is located in one of the most beautiful natural areas of Curacao. No mass tourism and hardly any traffic; you only hear the twittering of birds and the rustle of the wind. To guarantee the calm on the resort, they apply a minimum age of 16 years for our guests. The Natural rents apartments and new, luxury holiday bungalows with a beautiful, unobstructed view. Several beaches and the most beautiful dive-and snorkel spots are within a stoneâ€™s throw away. The vibrant city of Willemstad is reachable in only 20 minutes by car. They rent cars for a reasonable price. I loved the BBQ they organize for the guests, we got to know other guests from Germany,the States and the Netherlands during coffee-hour in the morning on the windy terrace with the great view. And you really have the choice of no noise and rest in the resort, but nearby you can visit restaurants, beaches, dive spots etc….We had a great time and like to come back as soon as possible.
Miami, Haulover Beach Singles & Couples is about 20-30 minutes (depending on traffic) south of the cruise terminal and airport in Ft. Lauderdale. Beach and Haulover State Park are free. Facilities, dining, accommodations nearby. Parking is extra across Highway A1-A. See: https://sffb.com/
See more of Florida at: https://www.visitflorida.com/en-us/florida-beaches/nude.html
USA, Hawaii and Caribbean Locations:
Get Naked and Unwind at These 8 Beautiful Beaches (ABC news)
Good Morning America By JANE REYNOLDS, Oyster.com
Sun and sand is great and all, but some (us included) would argue that a beachy setting gets better when the clothes come off. Not only is it totally freeing (as a vacation should be), but it’s also economical — no need to buy a new bathing suit or pay to check your bag! So come and get the skinny on our favorite nude beaches.
1. Haulover Beach, Miami: Though Miami is topless-friendly just about everywhere, Haulover Beach is the only true nude beach in this spring break hotspot. The waters are crystal clear, the soft sand is debris-free, plus there are tons of on-beach amenities. Haulover has lifeguards (in swimsuits, unfortunately), food and drink vendors, and plenty of organized activities like birthday-suit volleyball…although we recommend not going for the save.
See more Florida options: https://www.visitflorida.com/en-us/florida-beaches/nude.html
Where to Stay: See Haulolver Beach page in Castaways site.
2. Saline Beach, St. Barts: One of the poshest islands in all the Caribbean, St. Barts attracts tons of celebs (Beyonce, Jay-Z, Orlando Bloom, Demi Moore, to name a few) and nude-friendly Saline Beach is no different. This uber-secluded, romantic beach has even been the backdrop for several Sports Illustrated swimsuit shoots. Where to Stay: St Barts page in Castaways site. Carl Gustav Guanahani Resort
3. Runaway Bay, Jamaica The nude beach on Runaway Bay is a good choice for low-key folks legitimately interested in naked sunbathing. The clothing-optional spot sits on the far western edge of the Gran Bahia property, and is blocked off by a tall fence so you don’t have to worry about the kids accidentally checking out some T&A. Plus, when you’re in your bathing suit, the clothing-mandatory beach (adjacent to its nude counterpart) is equally as beautiful, and is great for snorkeling. Where to Stay: Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay
4. Black’s Beach, San Diego: This spot is not for the shy. North America’s largest nude beach, Black’s Beach draws a big crowd with its large surfer-friendly waves, picturesque setting along California‘s cliffs, and clothing-optional policies. It’s also an easy drive from La Jolla and Torrey Pines. Where to Stay:
5. Playitas Beach, Costa Rica
Playitas is a gorgeous, untouched beach in super-lush Costa Rica. When we visited, we even spotted monkeys prancing across the sand. Surfers and swimmers alike can enjoy this beach as waves are mid-size — big enough to hang ten but not strong enough to scare off a mildly-experienced swimmer. Where to Stay: SUU Manuel Antonio Hotel or Arenas Del Mar Beach and Nature Resort Both near Manuel Antonio National Park
6. Baker Beach, San Francisco: It may not host Burning Man anymore, but this beach still has a reputation for being a fun spot — just without clothing now. Only the northern end of this half-mile stretch of sand, which boasts beautiful views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge, is clothing-optional so be sure to read the signs before ditching your bathing suit. Where to Stay: Grand Hyatt San Francisco
7. Little Beach, Maui – Makena State Park: It’s always fun to break the rules, Little Beach does just that. Nude sunbathing is technically illegal in Hawaii, but this rule hasn’t been enforced at Little Beach in years, making it a popular spot to disrobe. Visitors swim, sunbathe, surf, and even keep their eyes open for the occasional whale spotting. Where to Stay: Makena Beach and Golf Resort
8. Orient Beach, St. Martin/St. Maarten: On the French side of the island, Orient Beach is a popular hangout on the exclusive island of St. Martin. As a marine reserve, the beach boasts fabulous snorkeling and Orient Bay’s sands are lined with restaurants and bars so you won’t have to go far (or put much on) for a bite to eat. Where to Stay: Esmeralda on Orient Beach Castaways’ Club Orient page Alamanda Resort La Plantation
More Hawaii clothing optional beaches (always subject to change without notice. Check first before you drop your drawers).
1) Kauai Larsen’s Beach north side Near Princeville
2) Oahu Polo Beach near airstrip on north side
3) Maui Little Beach Makena State Park Kihei
4) Hawaii (Big iIland) Clothing optional boat charters and nude snorkeling – Kona www.swimfreehawaii.com Capt. Chuck Haupert (808) 938-1400 firstname.lastname@example.org